Having trouble in sleeping? You might have sleeping disorder named, Insomnia. It is a never-ending difficulty to fall asleep, inability to sleep, and sleeplessness. In layman language, the sufferer of insomnia faces problems in order to sleep and never obtain good sleep.
There are three basics types of insomnia identified that causes some severe sleeping disorder.
1. Transient Insomnia – This kind of insomnia last for one or two weeks which is caused by several factors. It symbolizes sleeplessness and impaired psychomotor performance.
2. Acute Insomnia – This kind of insomnia last for more than weeks and even lasts a month.
3. Chronic insomnia – This kind of sleeping disorder last for more than a month and results severe health problems.
Common Causes of Insomnia
Insomnia can be caused by several factors such as physical ailments or psychological issues. Depending on the causes, insomnia is categorized into different groups.
• Psychological Conditions: There are some psychological conditions that are responsible for insomnia such as bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, (PTSD) Post Traumatic stress disorder, (OCD) obsessive compulsive disorder. All these factors fall under the psychological causes however, it doesn’t lead to severe or chronic insomnia.
• Drugs: Don’t get surprised. It is a fact that consuming too much drugs and other stimulants such as coffee lead insomnia. Some of the medicines can disrupt your sleep and lead to insomnia. Moreover, some sort of stimulant can affect the human brain. Some of the people consume liquor or alcohol that can be a reason of insomnia.
• Environmental Changes: There are few persons who are accustomed to follow a routine before going to sleep. Any kind of changes in the routine leads to sleepiness in the night. If their routine gets affected and altered, they feel trouble in sleeping and that lead to chronic disorder.
As per the above mentioned causes of insomnia, one should take care and change their habits to prevent this chronic disorder.